is there any International Pro-Modding group member here? (56k warning)

Posted by ank6n 
Hi!
As I read Madman was back and working to have individual steering wheel for each team, I started this idea of putting 3D hands in gp4 cockpit view.
I used 3D hands made by Extreme77 and at first 3D wheel by F1RFT, then 3D wheel by IPM (FSOne 09).
All was intended for personal use 'cause I can't model.
Now I completed my personal 2009 Gp4 WheelSet+3D hands and wheels: there are some limitations but in my opinion the result is not bad.

Thnaks to LewisHamilton00 F1rft gave its permission to release and Extreme77 as well.

I can't get in contact with anyone of IPM goup: someone knows how or is there any of them in this forum?

here is some in game pictures,
you can find all the others here:
[gp4hardware.blogspot.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 02:11PM by ank6n.
Very nice work mate!!!
actually there is a member of fsone here, his name is CodeXito. you should send him a pm

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
hi in this site [gp4hardware.blogspot.com see the the 1997 and 2000 mod that mod its wip or out where can download that 2 mod, its fantastic mod
They look really good - can you do a youtube video?

@ jojo30:

1997 mod is my conversion (about 5 years ago!) of 1997 mod for F1ch (if I remember well!) made by Wachy. Never thought about releasing it.

2000 cars are now w.i.p. since Enzojz gave his permission to release them! It would be next work...I think!

@ fongu: (no sounds available)

I sent a pm to codexito and Talendhorf.....waiting for an answer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2010 02:41PM by ank6n.
Looks great :)

The wheels look really great! Do you have plans for a public release? Cheers
very nice work!

X (@ed24f1)
nice work!

A Racing and Rail fan.
Ok,
I got in contact with CoDeXitTo...now I'm waiting for IPM answer.

Btw, Ferrari and RedBull are already releaseable:
Ferrari is 2D made by me;
RedBull is based on 3D wheel by F1RFT which gave permission.

All other wheels are from IPM.
Does anyone have the required files for the hands on the steering wheel in cockpit view as shown above? The link for them seems to be dead.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy