Mod 2000 tweaker settings and helmet folder

Posted by quickslick 
Mod 2000 tweaker settings and helmet folder
Date: October 26, 2023 03:53PM
Posted by: quickslick
hi everyone,

is there someone who's got a mod 2000 with Heikkis cars and helmets with the individual helmet shapes, to share the tweaker settings and the helmet folder? i'm totally desperate, because can't getting the helmets 2000 to work. No matter what i try, the game always crashes. I've oriented at MSchumis mod 2001 and Carls settings for his mod 2021, but nothing works here and i don't know what is going wrong with the helmets 2000. It would be amazing, if someone could help me

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2023 05:03PM by quickslick.
Re: Mod 2000 tweaker settings and helmet folder
Date: November 01, 2023 09:25PM
Posted by: candle1252
Hi quickslick,

I believe you may solve the issue by simply add "lod_" to the shape files so they follow the individual helmets tweak.

E.g. rename "car_mclaren_helmet1_0.gp4" to "car_mclaren_helmet1_lod_0.gp4"

For your convenience, here's my (working) Helmets folder for the mod, arranged to the original instructions by Hega. A helmet positions tweaker file is also included (tuned to Hega's 2000 remastered cars, Hega & ColdBlood's Ferrari, and Enzojz's Williams):

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: November 01, 2023 09:45PM
thank you very much,the problem was solved today, but it's great to have the tweaker settings. Do you maybe have the tweaker settings for the internal and external steering wheels and tyres aswell, by any chance? would be super
Date: November 01, 2023 10:06PM
Posted by: candle1252
Here are my settings, of course they may not be perfect and you would likely want to adjust some values: [www.mediafire.com]

External steering pos is based on the cars' steering column position and real life onboards. Internal pos is just MSchumi's default one since I rarely play in cockpit view and they already look fine enough to me.

Wheel positions might be less accurate, I tried my best to tune them in-game using camera pos and wheel pos edit tweaks, then noted down the values for the tweaker file.
Date: November 01, 2023 10:51PM
fine, thank you once again :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy