SMD ZG02 Liveries - MANY Liveries Released; New 2012 & 2013!

Posted by alexf1man 
Here you will find liveries that I have made, as well as any that you choose to upload.

Credit for the shape and livery template goes to MDBSnake and anyone else who contributed.

It can be any livery you like (no swearing or potentially offensive material) but it must be for the SMD ZG02 shape.

Also if a livery contains tobacco companies please make sure a Non Tobacco version is also available.

---

EDIT (30th December 2013): Thanks to a user who pointed out that the ** links no longer work (I was not hosting them), so I will let you know when they are working again.

---

Download Links:

Car Shape: SMD-ZG02 by MDBSnake - thanks to Turbo Lover for pointing out that I hadn't put a shape link on ;)
2011: Lotus Renault GP (Renault)*
2012: Red Bull Racing . . . McLaren . . . Ferrari . . . Lotus F1 Team . . . Force India** . . . Sauber F1 Team* . . . Williams F1 Team . . . Caterham
2013: McLaren . . . Lotus . . . Mercedes** . . . Force India** . . . Toro Rosso . . . Marussia**

*this is a new link, please download this one even if you got the other version
**Special thanks to Spencer4242 for making the livery fully ready, including livery specific .gp4 files

---

Here are the two I started with:

Facebook F1 (FBF1): Picture 1 . . . Picture 2 . . . Picture 3 (with a stepped nose)

Lotus Renault GP (LRGP): Picture 1 . . . Picture 2

Pirelli Version Pictures available, Click here to see the updated version.

---Thanks to everyone who has looked at this thread / downloaded the liveries / helped me out.

--- Note: Please do not use any livery of mine in a mod (or similar) without my approval. ---

--- Finally, I need help finishing the 2013 Toro Rosso livery (advanced previews on Twitter) - but will not be doing any more liveries until June at least due to University commitments.

Robert Kubica - 2011 . . . My liveries page . . . Imageshack . . . You can find me on Twitter

Edited 70 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2013 07:08PM by alexf1man.
Some new images of the Lotus Renault GP livery, this time with Pirelli:

Picture 1 . . . Picture 2 . . . Picture 3

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2012 11:47AM by alexf1man.
This livery is now ready for download!

If you are interested either post a comment here or PM me and I'll upload it after a reasonable number of responses.

. . . .
Just a quick update, I have also made a Caterham livery, should anyone be interested.
Since the screens were taken in April, I have found a more realistic version of the Genii logo (which has the Business Exchange tagline underneath). Also the Lotus F1 Team (2012) Livery is ready.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2012 10:06AM by alexf1man.
That Lotus is Sweet!

Any chance of a download link? :-)
Thank you bluecarl, biz_301 and pete-21 :-)

EDIT: I have put a link for the 2011 Lotus livery up (with Heidfeld and Petrov as the driver names) in the first post. Check here soon for the others.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/15/2012 10:08PM by alexf1man.
alexf1man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you bluecarl, biz_301 and pete-21 :-)
>
> EDIT: I have put a link for the 2011 Lotus livery
> up (with Heidfeld and Petrov as the driver names)
> in the first post. Check here soon for the others.

Awesome, Cheers :-)
No problem :)

I've uploaded some pictures of the Caterham livery:

. . . . . . . . . . . .
And now for some pictures of the Lotus (2012) livery:

. . . . . . . . . . . .
SMD ZG02 Liveries - New livery WIP!
Date: July 30, 2012 01:10PM
Posted by: alexf1man
Guess which team this is! ;)

. . .

Note: I forgot to change some of the background colour near the rear wing of the first screenshot - otherwise it looks realistic :-)

Also the second screenshot was taken yesterday - nearly finished now!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2012 11:23AM by alexf1man.
As you can see below, the Williams livery is now ready.

. . . . . . . . . . . .
wow :) great skins. Well done.

:)
Thank you :)

Which 2012 livery should I release first: Lotus, Caterham or Williams?
how about all the three livery´s?

PC:

Laptop:

Twitter: MisterShine13
I will release all of them eventually, but can someone check that the LRGP R31 livery is how it should be before I release any more? ;)

EDIT: Williams (2012) is available, check the first post!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2012 11:03AM by alexf1man.
I'm now working on a Red Bull Livery whilst deciding whether to release any more liveries yet:

Great work ! (Y)

[gp4facile.xooit.com]
Thanks Ahlex :)

The Red Bull Livery is now ready:

. . . . . . . . . . . .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy