Hello + ask for help

Posted by ZekeXir 
Hello + ask for help
Date: June 25, 2023 05:57AM
Posted by: ZekeXir
Hello, I am glad I found site where old GP games still live. I know that these games are great because I played all of them before GP4. I actually played GP4 a bit too but there is problem.

From GP2 my brother and I play multiplayer championship seasons. Over time we moved to GP3 and GP3-2000. Now we are close to the end of our 4th multiplayer championship season in GP3-2000 and we would like to move to GP4 from next season, but GP4 doesn´t have same multiplayer championship season option as previous GP games. Thanks to stuff I read about it here I got GP4 install from this site, it doesn´t work in Windows XP that we use in old notebooks for old games, but I still installed GP4, patch and GPx(ZaZ tools install doesn´t work in Windows XP and I am not sure if it´s necceassary). From what I read I understand what is needed and already got CustomGridTool from this site, but I also need Performance files to use it, but when I tried to download it it doesn´t work. Do I have to be registered in 4shared to be able to download it?

Could someone please send me performance file for original GP4 season or from the next seasons too on my mail zksir@seznam.cz ?

Thanks for the help. I would like to continue playing multiplayer championship seasons with my brother and GP4 looks a lot better than GP3-2000.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy