My defpanel isn't visible

Posted by Flintey360 
My defpanel isn't visible
Date: November 25, 2022 05:48PM
Posted by: Flintey360
Every time I go on to gpxpatch on csm and edit stuff on there I will go to a race and then the defpanel disappears, when I don't touch anything on gpxpatch the defpanel is visible, any reasons to why that might be the case?
Re: My defpanel isn't visible
Date: November 26, 2022 10:25AM
Posted by: amsilva75
Hello Flintry360,

Have you checked if there is a defpanel.ini file in your mod’s folder? If there is one, is the defpanel enabled on your globalvars.ini file? I would start by checking those two files. If yes then try adding the defpanel.ini file on the gpxcinfo tab and press the “I” key when playing GP4.

Happy racing!

Cheers!
Date: November 26, 2022 02:28PM
Posted by: Flintey360
Thanks for the reply, yeah I've checked and there is a defpanel.ini file in the pnl folder although there is no defpanel visible in my globalvars.ini file. What and where should I write in the globalvars to enable it since it is not in there?
Date: November 28, 2022 03:15PM
Posted by: amsilva75
No worries.

If you were able to find the defpanel.ini file, I would prefer to add it manually to gpxpatch via gpxcinfo tab. If that still doesn't work, try adding this line to the "Panels & Huds, Sound" section:

defpanel=defpanel_flag_items

Happy racing!

Cheers!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy