Nordschleife by night, it's here !

Posted by viking75 
Nordschleife by night, it's here !
Date: February 05, 2022 02:12PM
Posted by: viking75
Nordschleife by night

[www.mediafire.com]

This track is based on the Kleine Nordschleife track by drt01 and Jcaranti. Their original is downloaded here :

[www.mediafire.com]

Many thanks to Jcaranti who gave me the permission to convert the day track on night track and kindly checked my modified work. Please read the "read me"

Nordschleife by night is mainly intended to complete the 1000 km of Nürburgring-Nordschleife created in 1953. A part of this long race is ran by night.

To run the 1000 km of Nürburgring-Nordschleife, I use to create two non-championship races. The first is by day, the second is by night. At the end of the first race, I print or copy the final result. At the end of the second one, I add the scores of all the drivers of the two races to get the final points and the ranking. That's the only way I found but it's really exciting.

Re: Nordschleife by night, it's here !
Date: February 05, 2022 04:13PM
Posted by: quickslick
very nice, thank you (Y)
Date: February 05, 2022 08:58PM
Posted by: superman77m
Thank you!
Great work.
Date: February 06, 2022 12:26AM
Posted by: huskyman49
AMAZING! I hope your next project will be SEBRING (by night)... ;-)
Date: February 06, 2022 11:49AM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
Thank you, viking75, for this great work and download-link :-)!
Date: February 06, 2022 12:58PM
Posted by: viking75
Thank you guys ! By the way, for those who want to drive the two tracks one after one (night and day for the 1000 km of Nordschleife) it seems it does exist a tool that allows to insert the two tracks on the same GP4 to avoid to use the way I explain on the first post.
Date: February 06, 2022 04:06PM
Posted by: huskyman49
I wouldn't be surprised if already someone of the incredibly talented developpers in this community explores the possibilities to make a tool for this purpose, would I? :-O:-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy