3 pedals/ Combined pedals

Posted by ImperatorThomas 
3 pedals/ Combined pedals
Date: January 06, 2022 03:16PM
Posted by: ImperatorThomas
Hello everyone!

I know this has been asked before, but I have found conflicting results and I want to understand it properly. Is grand prix 4 playable with a modern 3 pedal system? Or the only solution is to turn on combined pedals?

I am using a T300RS, and the game detects the throttle and brake in a single axis. Is there any way to fix this without third party software, or just use combined pedals?

Thanks in advance (H)(H)(H)(H)
Re: 3 pedals/ Combined pedals
Date: January 06, 2022 03:23PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
I got it to work both ways. Best way is to set your controller to "combined axis", then you got both pedals in "Controller A" in GP4. If you don't set it to "combined axis" you will have to use "Controller A" and "Controller B" in GP4.

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Date: January 06, 2022 04:32PM
Posted by: ImperatorThomas
Controller B doesnt detect anything. Maybe your pedals are seen as a different controller, but not for me. Guess I'll stick to combined axis. Thanks for the help though.
Date: January 07, 2022 11:11AM
Posted by: zifox
You should check the drivers of your wheel/pedals, I don't have any issue with my wheel (G27, I can also combine the pedals axes in the logitech drivers, in this case GP4 sees only one axis), and I know people driving with a T500, it's working also with separate axes.

I think GP4 handles up to 6 axes, if the game sees only one axis on your controller, I'm pretty sure that because the driver sets it like that.

edit: As i thought, check this: [ts.thrustmaster.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2022 02:30PM by zifox.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy