MODs drivers names missing all of a sudden

Posted by waldstadt 
MODs drivers names missing all of a sudden
Date: July 21, 2021 08:58PM
Posted by: waldstadt
Hello,

I am new here and would first of all like to thank everyone here for all their contributions to this wonderful game, as well as your helpful answers. This is my first contribution here, and I haven't been able to find the answer to my query anywhere else on this site, so please pardon me if it's already been answered somewhere else.

I've been playing GP4 for a while now, and have only recently begun playing it modded as well. I use CSM regularly.

As of this morning, out of the blue (seemingly) whenever I load a mod to play, the drivers's names are the same as the vanilla, regardless of the MOD. I first noticed it with the 1991 MOD, but I tested and it is happening with all my mods. In game, the car and helmets are correct (Stefano Modena, Tyrrell), but the names are reverted back to vanilla (Villeneuve, BAR). Not only that, there are some clues that maybe the MOD is not loading in its entirety: the ATL on my top left is not displayed in the font I usually use for this MOD, and the sounds seem a bit off too (but this may just be an impression).

I'm thinking about going non-CSM, for I've been having a lot of these minor issues. Has anyone seen this before? Can you help me?

Thanks!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy