Mod requests

Posted by Fisienthusiast 
Mod requests
Date: June 11, 2021 09:41PM
Posted by: Fisienthusiast
Hi all,

Managed to get the mods off GP4Central working for me and been enjoying the ones I have played but I am wondering if there are any 1998. 1999 or 2000 mods working? Only one I can download still is the GP4 Italia but I cannot seam to get it working!

It's nigh on impossible to search for specific things on this forum so thought it was best to post a thread for the answers. I;ve consulted the spreadsheet that is pinned but those links for those seasons no longer work sadly.

Hope to hear back soon
Re: Mod requests
Date: June 11, 2021 10:40PM
Also, in almost every MOD I download, all of the CPU cars are plan white, is this normal?
Date: June 11, 2021 11:06PM
Posted by: mortal
all of the CPU cars are plan white, is this normal?

White car fix is in the GP4FAQ.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 11, 2021 11:55PM
Posted by: Jordhy
Hello, mod's you find here from 1955 to 2016, I hope it helps you. [docs.google.com]
Date: June 12, 2021 12:09AM
Hi, cannot see one in the FAQ titled white car fix - can you please tell me what is it called in the FAQ log?
Date: June 12, 2021 12:16AM
Posted by: mortal
Graphics problems maybe?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 12, 2021 12:17AM
Hi, was just about to edit my original post - yes found it and just edited it - working like a charm!

For anyone reading this having the same issue with this the link. Took seconds to fix [www.grandprixgames.org]

Thank you for pointing it out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/12/2021 12:18AM by Fisienthusiast.
Date: June 12, 2021 12:40AM
Worked on all mods except for one - the 1998 mod! Not too sure why they are all still white everything is set to high. Will just have to keep an eye out for a new mod in future
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy