Game is suddenly lagging badly [Fixed]

Posted by Skreeth 
Game is suddenly lagging badly [Fixed]
Date: January 30, 2021 05:20AM
Posted by: Skreeth
All of a sudden the game is lagging badly, have no idea why. Any help?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/14/2021 07:28AM by mortal.
Re: Game is suddenly lagging badly
Date: January 30, 2021 05:43AM
Posted by: mortal
More details are required before anyone can help you. Using a mod, if so which one? System specs? Something has changed, but what?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 30, 2021 06:24AM
ok, I'll try to do that thx.
Date: January 30, 2021 06:44AM
This is what i got,

The Mod is - RST Mooding Group 2008

The System - Processor: AMD A10-7700K Radeaon R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G 3.40 GHz
Installed Memory (Ram): 16.0 GB
System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
Widows edition: Windows 10 Home
I hope this helps.
Date: January 30, 2021 07:24AM
Well, I'm stumped, I tested all my other Mods 6 all up, and they ran without a problem, then I went back to the 2008 Mod
and it ran ok for a while, then it started doing it again, so I did the testing all over again and I just ran it and it's running ok again.
So, like I said I'm stumped. :-O
Date: February 14, 2021 01:41AM
Just thought I should let everyone know that I fond the fix to this problem, it's actually a very simple fix. It was something your said moral that gave me the idea, "Something has changed", so i started thinking what had changed in the Mod, and the answer was, I added an event sound ad on to the Mod, (Team Radio 2.0 by Lewis-Hamilton00) that i got some time ago, and let me say its one of the best I've used in the game. Unfortunately it caused all the lagging, when I took it out the game went back to normal.
That was the reason and I'm quite sad about it because I really do like it a lot. So there you have it in case someone else has the same problem. Maybe it needs so tweaking done to it or its just my computer, who knows.
Skreeth. :(
Date: February 14, 2021 02:43AM
Please forgive my spelling, sometimes I forget to check before I post a message.
So my apologies to you mortal for spelling your name wrong, and once again I thank you for your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy