Supertracks

Posted by Zacio Geribello 
Supertracks
Date: October 02, 2020 03:16PM
Posted by: Zacio Geribello
Following quickly the posts, I'm in a family request cause some people went to Europe and I have to help them the fastest way to jump from basic to intermediate level of English: they are there and times are complicated... But I'd like very much to resume my lil project as soon as possible.

As an example, now I think about breaking: what are the competition functions of braking in racing cars. It changes with time: differente functions and behaviours.

An "ideal" track should not have more than one or two points of heavy braking, nor too low speeds. Maybe none, but we should measure the ability of every pilot to do a correct extreme braking at some point. Right? But several points only when its historical and geographical, like in Monaco.

Even there, we must look for cutting some too low speed curves, at least in an ideal virtual track of still Monaco. And so it goes...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy