TSM fits

Posted by AustinF1 
TSM fits
Date: April 25, 2020 03:43PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I am having a recurring problem with my Zaz Tools TSM. It seems to take spells where it will not allow me to create a new track in it. I can name the new track folder, name the track and all the top section fields but when I click on the small square to find and assign the .wad and .dat files it won't do anything (i.e. the small square search function isn't working). I've gotten around this quirk previously by uninstalling and reinstalling Zaz Tools but this time it hasn't helped. Advice welcomed. Thanks
Re: TSM fits
Date: April 25, 2020 03:55PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
I had similar problems and they could never be solved. Uninstalling CSM / TSM, deleting the registry "by hand" and reinstalling ... reviewing DLLs and registering them one by one ... finally format the HD and voila ...

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: April 25, 2020 07:39PM
How does one delete registry by hand (not a Windows expert)?
Date: April 25, 2020 08:47PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Search csm tsm zaz and others keys and delete

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: April 25, 2020 09:29PM
I used CCleaner to remove registry files, reinstalled Zaz, everything good (until next time). Thanks for all the replies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy