Tmx pro pedals and steering

Posted by olivertk00 
Tmx pro pedals and steering
Date: April 22, 2020 08:00PM
Posted by: olivertk00
Hi guys! I found out about this game through Jimmy Broadbent about 1 year ago and thought it's about time i get into it. I've downloaded the game, as well as the 1.02 patch. I've tried to calibrate automatically and manually but my brake and gas pedals is not working separately. My steering isn't working correctly either and somehow scrolling through the menues by it self. Anyone that might have hade the same issues i'm experiencing?

I am using the Thrustmaster TMX pro on windows 10

Thanks!
Re: Tmx pro pedals and steering
Date: April 22, 2020 08:10PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
i've been playing it with both a logitech and a fanatec wheel. they've both been working properly.
try out the combined axis option for the pedals (in your wheel's setting, not GP4. then play around a bit with the options in GP4 menu. within calibration menu, try no to spin your wheel more than 180° for each turn. this helped me as well.
Date: April 22, 2020 09:10PM
Thanks! Will try it out!
Date: April 22, 2020 09:51PM
The pedals worked and the steering kinda worked. now im having problems with the graphics. Seems to happen after applying the 1.02 update. Any fix for this?

Edit: So the graphics issue seems to be affecting the defusers. Now i have another issue. I can't reassign keys...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/22/2020 10:05PM by olivertk00.
Date: April 22, 2020 10:06PM
Posted by: Carl_gpgames
did you install gpxpatch 4.52 ? you must run the game through gpxpatch.
about graphics; have a look at the gp4 faq (1st page in this forum) and also have a look at your f1graphics.cfg (you open it with editor).
it takes a bit of time to conigure GP4 when you're new to it, but once you got it, you'll have a lot of joy. and i can assure you that it fully runs on win10 and modern spec pc's. just takes a bit of time to set it up properly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy