Problem with Team Editor3.5

Posted by Jan88666 
Problem with Team Editor3.5
Date: February 28, 2019 10:20PM
Posted by: Jan88666
Hi i have a problem with my Team Editior 3.5.

after i apply all changes, he give me the error "Mémoire insuffisante." ?!?!

What is this?
Re: Problem with Team Editor3.5
Date: February 28, 2019 11:08PM
Posted by: quickslick
it means, that you don't have enough memory
Date: March 01, 2019 04:42AM
Posted by: TomMK
lol

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: March 01, 2019 07:49AM
quickslick schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it means, that you don't have enough memory

Okay, how can i fix it? This is my "Gp4-Manager PC" very old (Win-XP), but no problems with him about 7 years. Can i fix it when i create a "new" cars.wad? Or is this a Hardwareproblem?
Date: March 01, 2019 05:29PM
Posted by: livejackass
Does this happen to all CARS.WAD? Here we sometimes have a problem with the latest cars. The Williams 2018 is a car that Team Editor does not recognize and always gives an error, for example. Try to put the original CARS.WAD and test the Team Editor.
Date: March 01, 2019 06:05PM
Posted by: viking75
Here's a tip that works sometimes for me with some team editor problems : Go to Edit register with "regedit" = hkey_current_user = software = delay "Lo2k's tools" (don't worry, Lo2k's tools will carry on to work). This is a kind of refresh.
Date: March 01, 2019 07:01PM
Posted by: mralpha
It is likely that your GP4.exe has already been modified with Gp4Tweaker. Try the old "No CD".
Date: March 01, 2019 08:54PM
Problem is gone,

i have copy the current cars.wad on desktop and paste the original cars.wad in the gp4folder. Then i overwrite the original with my current cars.wad and now it works again. no idea why but it works.

A strange problem is, when i change something in the team editor, my cars.wad goes very heavy (1.79Gb)...even with the original cars.wad, one change (driver speed) and apply all changes, bähm 1,79Gb)?!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy