MODs

Posted by huskyman49 
MODs
Date: June 07, 2018 01:08PM
Posted by: huskyman49
Back from wonderful holidays in southern Italy (Puglia) I put my hands on the Le Mans winning TWR (Porsche) WSC-95 and converted a Chrysler Viper raced at Le Mans 96 by Canaska Southwind.
I`m willing to share these cars like I did in the past but I want to have some control, who is using my cars... ;) So anyone interested just let me know and I will provide the pictures and files...
As I learned a lot from you all who built or converted cars, just one thing I didn't come across by myself - how to make a CSM-file out of my MOD data... ??? Any hint is dearly welcome...

best wishes to all of you
Karl
Re: MODs
Date: June 07, 2018 04:23PM
Posted by: Meteoro405
Karl, open any CSM mod and you will see the folders. You will quickly understand how to do it.

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: June 07, 2018 06:17PM
Date: June 07, 2018 08:22PM
Nice car!

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: June 08, 2018 01:53PM
Ariel, my dear friend, I'm afraid you overestimate my capabilities ;)
Looking at he mods, I see a *.cuh-file which is converted into all the sorts of files, the mod needs to work, by ZAZ-tools CSM (install-function).
But how goes the reverse operation - convert all those files back into a *.cuh-file, hm?:(
Date: June 08, 2018 02:05PM
My friend Karl!.

1) Download ZAZ Tools
2) Install ZAZ Tools
3) Choose CSM Mod to install
4) Double click in cuh file choosed

The mod will be installed and you will see all the folders that were compressed in the cuh file

Then you can compress those folders to a cuh file

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: June 08, 2018 03:56PM
Apparently this is one of the days when stupidity darkens older people`s brains ;(... I heard it occurs more often the older you get...).
You tell me 'Then you can compress those folders to a cuh file' but you don't tell me with what tool, operation, command, function or whatsoever...!?
Date: June 08, 2018 04:06PM

Keeping alive the GP4
Date: June 09, 2018 09:38AM
Muchas gracias, Ariel (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy