ZModeller 3 Help

Posted by CaptinFranko 
ZModeller 3 Help
Date: May 02, 2018 10:24PM
Posted by: CaptinFranko
Okay so it's been an absolute age since I used ZModeller. I managed to half inch the wife's works laptop for a quick play this evening and download the latest modeller 3. I got the car shape to appear but none of the textures appear and the model just appears in black. Textures are saved as .tga , is there something really obvious I am missing?

Many thanks in advance.

GPGSL - Christel VXR team Boss S6-S8, S12 Onwards

Re: ZModeller 3 Help
Date: May 03, 2018 08:23AM
Posted by: rracunis
Very basic steps :

1. Shape and textures must be in the same folder

2. Textures in TGA and flipped vertically ( compared to those opened in the GP4builder ) . If it is a conversion , you don't need to flip the textures to work in the zmodeler but you will have to do it for using in the game ( tex files )

3. Go to material editor in the zmodeler and rename each object exactly as the name of the texture and tick unused in the type box

Read all the tutorials you can and watch videos as well , takes time and a lot of determination and patience .

Don't start to work with zmodeler 3 , it's to much complicate for a beginner , I never used it . Try the zmodeler 1.07 , most of the tasks can be done on it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy