Oval circuits

Posted by KatyB 
Oval circuits
Date: April 06, 2018 01:24PM
Posted by: KatyB
Hey again, there's some really old threads about oval circuits but the tracks listed are either not available anymore or all of the images are dead, so thought I'd ask anew :)

I'm a fan of driving oval tracks every now and again, I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any good ones for GP4? It seems like the game may have an issue with banking a bit (according to old threads) so a flatter type oval would be really interesting especially. I've already got Talladega (works, but seems to be car floor issues) and Elimeno (can't get it to load).
Re: Oval circuits
Date: April 06, 2018 01:29PM
Posted by: kedy89
Check the database [docs.google.com]

From what I remember there's at least Indy, Rio, Motegi, and 1 or 2 fictional.

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: April 06, 2018 01:31PM
Posted by: KatyB
kedy89 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Check the database
> [docs.google.com]
> HP2U4LyY714WN_s1TyoaCqzLZOJl2-o6Y/edit#gid=1392330
> 360
>
> From what I remember there's at least Indy, Rio,
> Motegi, and 1 or 2 fictional.

Yeah, that's how I found those :) They're not all labelled though and only one or two tracks have a short length that made me think they might be ovals. I'm also keen to know which ones are definitely not buggy as it seems the banking isn't really handled well by the game? There's also some tracks that have definitely disappeared, like I've seen Eurospeedway Lauritzring mentioned in an old thread but it's not online anymore, the same with one or two South American ovals.
Date: April 06, 2018 05:40PM
Posted by: quickslick
here is Rio oval [www.mediafire.com]

and Lausitzring [www.mediafire.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy