All my files are lost from my HDD's (Starting all over again)

Posted by Flash Formula 
Just some news for all you guys, more because people have been asking me about my online files and current projects that I was working on this year.

Not long ago I was sorting out my mediafire files for re-uploading and my main HDD database for all my work for the last 15 years has gone (4TB), so that's also my master files for GP4 plus any files that were given to me personally have also gone and downloaded over the years. :(
I'm currently trying to rebuild the database and redo some of my past projects, but it's a slow process at the moment, I'm also hoping to get some new stuff back out for next year (2018) and a revised website done with new download links :)

sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused (N)

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
@Turbo Lover: It was the backup :( I found some old Data DVD's dating back to 2006, that was the last time I backed up on Disc. I sorted them on a HDD called Database after that.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Yep (Y) true life saver ;-)

-------------------------------------------------------
> Luckily we have Jürgen as a backup. :)

Yep. Jurgen is our official GP4's memory ;)

HDD Regenerator might help you to recover files if there are some damaged sectors. Not sure at 100% that could work.
even Recuva could help to have back your lost files.

My workthread with all RELEASED and WIP stuff

@tamburello: Yeah I'm gonna make Backup's of Backup's from now on, once a get some new HDD's (Y)

@gezere: Very true :-)

@Rot Teufel: Thanks mate, but I'm not sure about anything recovered, it was pretty bad with sparks and flames hot, I've got someone looking at it, but not holding much hope, start again is my mindset now (Y)

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy