[RESOLVED] Cockpit view glitch

Posted by Atticus. 
[RESOLVED] Cockpit view glitch
Date: November 01, 2017 10:29PM
Posted by: Atticus.
So I modified the kerbs and some critical run-off areas on ToJepo's Bathurst track (Hell Corner, Griffin's Bend, Forest Elbow, Chase & Murray's Corner) and this is what I'm getting in cockpit view, T-cam view and chase view as I'm going up Mountain Straight.

It's about halfway up the straight, from just below the hump right up to the braking zone into Griffin's. Nowhere else on the track. (But it's disturbing as it is.)

The only objects visible while going through this section are the new kerbs and a few whitewashed villas far outside the .dat fences.

Can you guys help me to get rid of this annoying glitch?

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2017 03:20AM by Atticus..
Re: Cockpit view glitch
Date: November 02, 2017 03:19AM
Posted by: Atticus.
Resolved - persistent Googling and the usage of the search function yielded results. (In more ways than one, actually, see link below...)

I'll refer to the discussion that has led to the solution, offered by Lo2k back in 2013, in case someone is having a similar issue.

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Just read on from the above post.

Thank you, Lo2k. :-)

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy