Ai question and gp4tweaker

Posted by Alessio88 
Ai question and gp4tweaker
Date: June 30, 2017 10:01AM
Posted by: Alessio88
Hi everyone hope you guys all ok,I've 2 questions regarding gp4 I'll post them together without open 2 different threads hope it's ok.
First question is,is any chance we can change ai behavior like more aggressive and how they manage their tyres and make them slow down in the out lap or after a flying lap in practice?
Or is it all hardcoded?
Second question I remember zaz who created csm and I think Redman was called with gp4tweaker have they both quit and no one will carry their projects on?because I remember Redman was working on new qualy q1,q2 and q3 and zaz was working on new csm update,will we ever see those updates?
Thanks for the answers

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Re: Ai question and gp4tweaker
Date: June 30, 2017 10:06AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
About a new version of gp4 tweaker and csm; I don't think there will be any future updates.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: June 30, 2017 12:28PM
Posted by: klausfeldmann
I'm answering to the first question!

The AI's agressiveness can be influenced via some values:
- General performance via performance-file [extra file], via cc power factor ace (if your difficulty is 'ace';) and via cc grip factor ace [both in magic file].
- Breaking agressiveness via added to car.field_108. related to cc grip factor/Breaking aggressivness and grip???/Breaking aggressiveness finetune [both in magic file].
- AI errors via some chance. same chance multiplied with race perc./AI errors [in magic file].
- AI's aggressiveness when returning to the track after a spin or so via segment count, range 1 to 256/Spin revovery care range [in magic file].

AI's tyre mangement can't be edited directly. But we can decrease/increase AI's tyre degradation in general via cc shuffler???/AI shuffler? [in magic data].

Slowing down after a flying lap is completely hard-coded an can't be edited in any way.

Explanation for magic data:
- Classic magic data values are written in green.
- GP4Builder's magic data values are written in red.
Value names in both programs are sometimes the same, sometimes they aren't.
Date: June 30, 2017 10:52PM
Posted by: Alessio88
Thanks a lot for your answers guys,good to know I can experiment few new things on gp4,at the same time shame that no one is taking over Zaz and Redman to finish the jobs they started few years ago.

Greetings
Alessio

CoM3 oN McL4R3n.....:)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy