Posted by bojan_tarticchio 
Re: BAR 006
Date: March 21, 2004 01:24PM
Posted by: ralphi
YES I GOT POST NO 300 :)

Date: March 21, 2004 03:31PM
Posted by: DEF
Bojan : Are you using CTDP damage model textures????????

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: March 21, 2004 03:38PM
i'm not bojan but i'd day yes..

Date: March 21, 2004 04:20PM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
More than 300 posts :-O

@ watercolours

We're all sharing the same car_interior texture. Every new car, by me or CTDP will have latest version (or the same as the one from your cars.wad) of it which will overwritte the old one. There's plenty of empty space on it, and even if Dahie updates something on it, it'll still be compatible with older cars. So, don't worry, just install cars as always.

About your cockpit texture - it's a miracle :-)

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: March 21, 2004 05:34PM
Posted by: Hal
Bojan,

Just installed the BAR in my 2003 wad, and now I've got 2004 fever. This car is just amazing - I can't believe we have 2004 season cars of this quality only two weeks after the first race. This is the first 2004 car I've installed, and if the others match the quality shown here, we're in for one hell of a year!

Well done and thanks.

Now I need a Ferrari!

Haljazz
Date: March 22, 2004 04:38AM
Posted by: watercolours
thanx bojan :)

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: March 22, 2004 11:18AM
Posted by: Spike02
good for all of you, my computer is having trouble running all these 2003 and 2004 textures and carshapes :';(

Date: March 22, 2004 11:20AM
that's what you get formesing with me over msn.. ;)

Date: March 23, 2004 01:58AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

i plan to paint on this car :D

its beautufull!

Date: March 23, 2004 04:39PM
Posted by: jp_sarti
This is a very nice car indeed. I must say Wai and Bojan, since the latest Tweaker update, I have switched my cockpit view to the onbard camera and then adjusted the position accordingly. Combined with the head move feature which can now be used in onboard camera, it looks and feels very good. Mostly because you both did such a good job with first the cockpit shape and detail and also the internal textures and driver body textures.

I hope perhaps every car maker will maybe consider such a view when doing other cars. Anyway, fantastic work :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy