gp4.gamer.nl 2003 season set (onboard cameras)

Posted by RHill 
gp4.gamer.nl 2003 season set (onboard cameras)
Date: March 04, 2017 12:08AM
Posted by: RHill
Hi folks,

I'm looking to try and adjust the onboard cameras in this mod, but there is no tweaker folder. I can't seem to figure out running tweaker independently and team editor keeps giving me an error when opening, saying some files are missing.

What's the easiest way to make a small adjustment to the onboard cameras? Remembering the mod has no tweaker folder. Where are the camera positions even coming from? I see nothing in the GP4 install folder.

Thank you
Rich
It's stored in the gp4tweak bin file. You have to install GP4 Tweaker to extract the ini file with the onboard cameras coordinates when the mod is loaded.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Re: gp4.gamer.nl 2003 season set (onboard cameras)
Date: March 05, 2017 10:12AM
Posted by: RHill
Great thanks for the reply, I managed to get it working.

One thing though...when I apply tweaker settings, the tweaker.bin within the mods swap folder in the car set folder is updated (it wasn't there before so must have been created), but how does tweaker know where to put the updated .bin file?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy