2016 Team MenuArt & GridCars

Posted by vicnsi 
2016 Team MenuArt & GridCars
Date: September 11, 2016 01:32AM
Posted by: vicnsi
I finally made Menu TeamArt and GridCars to go along with the textures-only 2016 carset, which I made to go over the classic GP4 car shapes.

For anyone here who's still quite happy to keep using GP4 in its original configuration,
get this simple 2016 MoD to make the experience even better, as I bring the original 2001 car liveries & F1 teams fairly up-to-date.

...here's some samples:

I am a relatively total newbie to GP4 MOD'ing, compared to all the expert MOD'rs here on gpg... so please don't hesitate to suggest anyways in which this can be improved. Thanks

(I searched the GP4 forum for MenuArt and came up short - hence this post)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." ~ Charles Buxton

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2016 10:17AM by vicnsi.
Re: 2016 Team MenuArt & GridCars
Date: September 11, 2016 03:51PM
Posted by: davegp4
keep up the good work bro(Y)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Re: 2016 Team MenuArt & GridCars
Date: October 07, 2016 12:07AM
Posted by: vicnsi
Thanks! (Y)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it." ~ Charles Buxton

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy