CSM error

Posted by NastyByDesign 
CSM error
Date: September 22, 2016 05:48PM
Posted by: NastyByDesign

Any idea what wrong, looked at the script and can`t find anything obvious :(
Anything loads/runs in the game, no missing helmets or anything but my OCD annoying me with what throwing the error

Cheers, Ian

Coolermaster HAF XM Case | Asus Sabertooth Z77 Board | Intel i7 3770K@4.2ghz | Thermalright Silver Arrow | 8gb Corsair 1600mhz DDR3 | nVidia GTX 480 | 2x60gb Corsair Force GT SSD in RAID0 | 2xSeagate 1TB HD | Logitech G25 Wheel
Re: CSM error
Date: September 22, 2016 06:54PM
Posted by: XenonS
A possible reason may be:
The config.ini file (or similar name) for your helmets must be set in the [your mod].csm in the [Files] section, for example :

Helmets =helmets\config,helmets\config\%gpname%.ini

The variable %gpname%.ini must be set accordingly in the GlobalVars.ini file (Settings folder).
Maybe it's possible to create a separate folder for your Helmets and instruct CSM to write to the cars.wad file, you need then to create a separate .ini file in the Settings folder. Usually this is done for the steering wheels, but it can be done for other things too.

Another reason is simply that some of your helmet files are erroneous, but if they load correctly then this is apparently not the case...Maybe a conflict with the Tweaker and helmet-related settings?

XenonS

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2016 07:01PM by XenonS.
Re: CSM error
Date: September 27, 2016 07:15PM
Posted by: NastyByDesign
Ok, fixed the problem but not sure how !!???!!!

After checking all the csm script, helmets.ini & helmet names about 5 times
I noticed if I called the directory the mod was in 2011 instead of F1 2011 it would work !!!!!hot

Strange but no error comes up while loading the mod

Coolermaster HAF XM Case | Asus Sabertooth Z77 Board | Intel i7 3770K@4.2ghz | Thermalright Silver Arrow | 8gb Corsair 1600mhz DDR3 | nVidia GTX 480 | 2x60gb Corsair Force GT SSD in RAID0 | 2xSeagate 1TB HD | Logitech G25 Wheel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy