GP4 Tweaker Reloaded - download possiblity?

Posted by XenonS 
GP4 Tweaker Reloaded - download possiblity?
Date: September 02, 2016 05:20PM
Posted by: XenonS
Hi,
I have already used GP4 Tweaker 1.045 (GUI version) and there are a lot of useful features for GP4 to change. However, changes are written directly into GP4.exe, a reason why you cannot use the GUI version together with CSM.
I have heard that there is a Reloaded version of the program that works with INI files which CSM is able to recognize and swap. By googling I have only found GP4 Central as a place for possible download, unfortunately I cannot reach this site currently.

I would highly appreciate if anyone could bring me a working link or gently made a provisory upload to Mediafire etc. for this GP4 Tweaker Reloaded.

Thank you very much (H)

XenonS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2016 05:25PM by XenonS.
Re: GP4 Tweaker Reloaded - download possiblity?
Date: September 07, 2016 05:17AM
Posted by: Foreverk
Here: GP4 Tweaker v1045 Reloaded.rar. But disable your antivirus first, or add it to the trust list, because it could detect it as infected (well known false positive)
Re: GP4 Tweaker Reloaded - download possiblity?
Date: September 07, 2016 03:06PM
Posted by: XenonS
Hi Foreverk, thank you much for getting me this link (H)
I have found a way to use GP4Tweaker GUI version together with CSM, although in a limited way, and I have to re-copy the decrypted GP4.exe each time after... But I will take a look at the ini configs with this version to see if I can build a gp4tweak.bin with them.

Thanks,
XenonS
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy