W.I.P. GPW300

Posted by timtoffee 
W.I.P. GPW300
Date: August 16, 2015 05:49PM
Posted by: timtoffee
Hey guys, I have begun on working on a new stand alone mod for our wonderful game that is GP4. I'm thinking of entitling it GPW300 Series. I'm using MDBSnake's amazing W300 shape for this one to mix things up a bit and to see if I can come up with some original livery cars.

I'm not sure about the driver line up and team names yet but would be grateful for some input on this if any of you would like to get involved with this.
As for tracks maybe an all street circuit or oval line up but once again I'm not 100% sure on that yet.

Here is a video showing off 2 of the cars I have been working on. Excuse my poor driving in this one LOL but I was trying.

[youtu.be]
Re: W.I.P. GPW300
Date: May 23, 2016 04:10PM
Posted by: Brett Sinclair
How is this work going my friend... looks promising ;-)

GPGSL-3: VTR Driver, S4~S11 (2nd, 1st, 2nd, 2nd, 3th, 4th, 3th, 2nd)(Constructorstitel S7 & S9)
GPGSL-4: ONE Racing Driver, S8~S11 // TYRANT Racing Driver, S12:1st, S13:13th, S14:1st, S15:13th //
WREXHAM Motorsports Racing Driver S16: ?
Re: W.I.P. GPW300
Date: May 25, 2016 01:54PM
Posted by: timtoffee
not good my friend, with working on the 2016 mod and the fact that i lost the work but might have something new in the pipeline im not entirely sure yet. But we will see
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy