GP4 Qualifying

Posted by josh11000 
GP4 Qualifying
Date: April 02, 2016 07:59PM
Posted by: josh11000
Hi guys,

Just wondering if somebody could help me with something please? I know that in qualifying you can determine how many cars come out consecutively, so effectively you can create two separate groups of 11 cars coming out on track. How do I determine which 11 cars come out at which time? Is there a way to do this? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Re: GP4 Qualifying
Date: April 02, 2016 09:07PM
Posted by: Canadian76
But seriously, you can determine who is in what sequence you will roll on the track????
Date: April 02, 2016 09:58PM
Posted by: kingdeuce86
Download GPxPatch, a program that allows you to make many changes to the running of the game.

Open the program, then go to GPxSet > Session Settings, and change the number in the "Consecutive CCs" box for qualifying to what you want.

Note: I've found that in spectator mode, there will actually be one more car on track during the session than what you set, so for example if you want 11 cars on track at once and you're spectating, set the number in the qualifying box to 10.
Date: April 02, 2016 10:57PM
kingdeuce86 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Download GPxPatch, a program that allows you to
> make many changes to the running of the game.
>
> Open the program, then go to GPxSet > Session
> Settings, and change the number in the
> "Consecutive CCs" box for qualifying to what you
> want.
>
> Note: I've found that in spectator mode, there
> will actually be one more car on track during the
> session than what you set, so for example if you
> want 11 cars on track at once and you're
> spectating, set the number in the qualifying box
> to 10.

Cheers for that mate. Is there a way to determine which drivers come out in each group of 11?
Date: April 03, 2016 08:34AM
Posted by: kingdeuce86
Not as far as I know. If you find a way, please tell me!
Date: April 03, 2016 11:30AM
Posted by: RHill
If you set this number to say 11, do two waves of cars appear during the session?

I thought only 11 cars are selected and then the other cars are just missing the whole session?
Date: April 04, 2016 12:23AM
RHill Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you set this number to say 11, do two waves of
> cars appear during the session?
>
> I thought only 11 cars are selected and then the
> other cars are just missing the whole session?

No all cars will still compete in the session, they will just come out in two groups of 11. (As kingdeuce stated earlier, for some reason it'll send one more car out than specified? So if you enter 10 into this, 11 cars will go out). What I can't figure out is a way to determine which cars go out in each group. Hopefully there is somebody who can help me with this? Many thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy