GPx 4.44 (latest) ai difficulty

Posted by RHill 
GPx 4.44 (latest) ai difficulty
Date: March 20, 2016 08:31PM
Posted by: RHill
Hi

With the new GPx not effecting ai power and ai grip in the magic data file, I wanted to know the best way to set the ai difficulty to my ability.

I want a solution which will mean I only set the difficulty once per season, and not for each race, despite the change in magic data. Can someone describe their method and how they get around changing tracks (and therefore magic data).
Re: GPx 4.44 (latest) ai difficulty
Date: March 20, 2016 11:22PM
Posted by: TomMK
Use this Magic Data.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: March 20, 2016 11:59PM
Posted by: phantaman
It depends on the level of difficulty where you are, right? talking about me, I in ACE level and using the keyboard, I can beat the AI with effort.

with appropriate setup and using standard magicdatas can be a Lewis Hamilton in GP4 hehehe ;)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Date: March 21, 2016 01:49AM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
It still takes some trial & error, depending on the track, but I think

works well enough.

(That's the Magic Data view in TSM)

The power like that seems to work well at every track, but you might need to change the grip depending on the track.
At Sepang, for example, I had to drop the Grip by 5 for Ace and Pro and, at Istanbul, I had make the Ace and Pro grip 490 and 480 respectively.
I imagine that at the A1-Ring, you'd have to do something similar.

But it's worth pointing out that my mod has 1000 BHP engines and lots of grip; so what works for me might not work for others.

So there isn't a 'one size fits all' set of numbers, but I suggest setting them to like the above picture and then tweaking them as necessary.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Date: March 21, 2016 01:03PM
Posted by: jucksman
phantaman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It depends on the level of difficulty where you
> are, right? talking about me, I in ACE level and
> using the keyboard, I can beat the AI with
> effort.
>
> with appropriate setup and using standard
> magicdatas can be a Lewis Hamilton in GP4 hehehe
> ;)

Phantaman, are your 2015 physics good to play using the keyboard?
Date: March 21, 2016 01:22PM
Posted by: RHill
TomMK Wrote:
> Use this Magic Data.

Thanks for the replies!

Tom, does your magic data mean that from one track to the next, the difficulty remains pretty consistent?
I have found that the GPx 4.44 update has seen my advantage in the traction zones over ai equal out (which is great), but I'm a little down on pace, so I want to adjust the difficulty per mod, but not spend ages doing it per track.

Hopefully your magic data does this?
Date: March 21, 2016 03:27PM
Posted by: phantaman
jucksman Wrote:
> Phantaman, are your 2015 physics good to play
> using the keyboard?

I think yes. is a complete package that includes not only physics but also performances, magicdatas, setups, pits strategies, strategies for computer cars, belini grip patch and power torque curve.
other people who were able to test the physics with a steering wheel had good impressions about.
once in gp4forever, Jcaranti organized and allowed us to use this physics in 2013 (?) hotlaps league with relative success. well you know guys that he has preference for using standard physics and I consider this as normal as it would be an advantage over the others. (Y)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy