Viel & Cie logo request

Posted by quickslick 
Viel & Cie logo request
Date: March 18, 2016 09:24PM
Posted by: quickslick
is there someone who's got the Viel & Cie logo in eps file and would it be possible to share it with me, please?
Re: Viel & Cie logo request
Date: March 19, 2016 11:31AM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hi Jürgen!

Sorry, I can't fully answer to your request but maybe these 2 things about Viel & Cie logo could help to make it:
- the font used for Viel & Cie is : optimal roman font.
- you can download a PDF report here and try to zoom on the logo to save it and eliminate the white background into photoshop: [www.viel.com]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: March 19, 2016 12:14PM
Posted by: quickslick
thank you very much for the help about the font, Arnaud(Y), that's very good and for the advise about the pdf. I've tried it already with the pdf file, but without success. The logo is simply too small and if i expand it, it's getting unsharpened and i can't use it. I need a large file of the logo, but the logo in the pdf is way to small
Date: March 20, 2016 12:20PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
If you mean unshaped, you need to press the Shift key when expanding the image in Photoshop to keep the correct shape.

The shape seems quite simple anyway : a circle over a plain square. The lines though... :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy