F1 Manager!

Posted by Morgiman 
F1 Manager!
Date: March 18, 2016 09:37PM
Posted by: Morgiman
Hello guys! I`m aware that there`s already one, but it seems as if the creator doesn`t do much! So I decided to make my own which will be updated every 1-2 days.
There are many roles you can play if you don`t get to be a manager. You instead can be a test driver or assistant manager

Here`s what happens:
The results are picked by me, but they may differ if you make a mechanical change e.g the first 3 races you finish 13, 15 and 10th, but when you make a mechanical change you may finish 6, 3, 4.
Managers are assigned to teams by there names being put on a randomizer.
You all have a budget between 30M-55M
You can`t select for the first season.
If you want me to instead make the race results more fair, just suggest something :)
If you have enough money you can select what engine you want to use. If you want to change half way through the season you have to pay a small fee.

2nd: 18
3rd: 15
4th: 12
5th: 10
6th: 8
7th: 6
8th: 4
9th: 2
10th: 1

The teams:

Ferrari
Manager:
No.1: Hamilton
No.2: Massa
TD: Di Resta

Toyota
Manager:
No.1: Truli
No.2: Glock
TD: Panis

Renault
Manager:
No.1: Grosjean
No.2: Raikkonen
TD: R.Schumacher

BAR-Honda
Manager:
No.1: Button
No.2: Sato
TD: Davidson

Force India-Mercedes
Manager:
No.1: Sutil
No.2: Liuzzi
TD: Buemi

Sauber-Ferrari
Manager:
No.1: Kobiyashi
No.2: De La Rosa
TD: Perez

Williams-Cosworth
Manager:
No.1: Barrichello
No.2: Fisichella
TD: Hulkenburg

MF1-Toyota
Manager:
No.1: Monteiro
No.2: Karthikeyan
TD: Montagny

Red Bull Racing-Renault
Manager:
No.1: Coulthard
No.2: Webber
TD: Klien

Lotus-Cosworth
Manager:
No.1: Kovalainen
No.2: Senna
TD: Doornbos

McLaren-Honda
Manager:
No.1: Albers
No.2: Heidfeld
TD: Jani

Toro Rosso-Cosworth
Manager:
No.1: Alguersuari
No.2: Speed
TD: Ide

Super Aguri-Honda
Manager:
No.1: Yamamoto
No.2: Wurz
TD: TBA

Jaguar Racing
Manager:
No.1: Villeneuve
No.2: Pizzonia
TD: TBA

These Drivers and Teams are based on the 2005-2009 seasons.

Races
1: Australia
2: Malaysia
3: Bahrain
4: Europe
5: America
6: Spain
7: Monaco
8: Canada
9: Britain
10: France
11: Hungary
12: Turkey
13: Italy
14: Belgium
15: China
16: Japan
17: Brazil
18: United Arab Emirates

Comment if you want to be a manager and the first 14 will be assigned a team.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/18/2016 09:56PM by Morgiman.
Re: F1 Manager!
Date: March 18, 2016 11:45PM
Posted by: Diax F1
Doesn't make sense to have assigned drivers to teams already - the best part of a Manager game is crafting your own driver lime-up, hence why the previous one was so popular (and for what it's worth, saying the creator doesn't do much is rather disrespectful - yes, it hasn't been all that active but at the same time real life swamps people to a point where it's not possible to get on for months on end to run what is a time consuming series).

Appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm not all that convinced that you are aware how much effort is required for something like this - you only have to look at the current GPGSL thread to see the amount of time required to run races and the like. For that, I'll decline. Good luck though!

Date: March 19, 2016 02:03AM
Posted by: Twigster151
Regardless of the disrespectful nature, which I doubt was the intended tone to be honest, a series where the results are apparently arbitrarily decided by the moderator isnt going to garner much, if any, interest.

If you want players to join then I'd suggest explaining the mechanics of the series in more detail as at the moment your OP reads like a very early draft of a vague list of ideas. Likewise, I'm curious to know how this game relates to GP4 in any way at all?

Interested in managing an F1 team? Sign up for the Grandprixgames F1 Manager game here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2016 02:03AM by Twigster151.
Date: March 19, 2016 04:43PM
Posted by: Morgiman
Just take it down :/ I spent one hour creating this. I`m not so keen on the forum any way.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy