GP4World.it Coming Soon!

Posted by MSchumi24 
GP4World.it Coming Soon!
Date: February 16, 2016 01:39PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
Hi! I am MSchumi 24, the creator of gp4world.it! This site is dedicated to all lovers of Formula 1, especially to those who played, or playing, or who will play in Grand Prix 4. Here you will soon find the Mod you have always wanted but have never found so far. So I ask the community to GP4 to come see me,
to talk about this site. The site is currently Work In Progress, then there are still other features, such as support to the English language, and at the bottom yet there is nothing to fill the site ... However I hope that we will have fun and you will have fun! GP4World Coming Soon!

GP4World
Re: GP4World.it Coming Soon!
Date: February 16, 2016 02:04PM
Posted by: quickslick
welcome to gpg MSchumi24:) sounds good about your new homepage and i'm very interested to see how it looks like when it's finished :)
Date: February 16, 2016 02:23PM
Posted by: fandericciardo3
Warm welcome to you, MSchumi24! It's gonna be interesting to see your site.
Date: February 16, 2016 02:53PM
Posted by: enzo1981
Thank-you MSchumi24, that sounds simply amazing. Congratulations and good luck with your site.
Could this be a home for Pedro's mods?
Date: February 17, 2016 01:24PM
Posted by: Atticus.
Great news that the game still draws enough crowd to warrant a new site - this might fill in the void left by GP4 Italia a few years ago.

Good luck.

My workthread - [www.grandprixgames.org]
Full of classic F1/non-F1 track layouts

My blog about F1 performance analysis - [thef1formbook.wordpress.com]
Date: February 27, 2016 07:55PM
Posted by: MSchumi24
The site is almost ready! Get to visit us and express your opinion on the graphics in the forum!

GP4World
Date: February 27, 2016 09:18PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Well for sure i wont give any any permission on any work i have ever shared in public to be put on that site.
Enough said.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy