Remove teams from original GP4 folder

Posted by Jawz 
Remove teams from original GP4 folder
Date: December 27, 2015 11:11PM
Posted by: Jawz
Hey guys I've got a question, is there a way to get 10 teams in the GP4 game instead of 11? And not the numcars bit in a mod, but in the real GP4 folder. So that when I launch it from GpxPatch it has 10 teams in it instead of 11.
Re: Remove teams from original GP4 folder
Date: December 27, 2015 11:31PM
Posted by: Foreverk
I don´t know all the features of the latest GPxPatch, but I guess you can´t do it without gp4twaker, you don´t need to use csm or even a mod, but the only way I know to have 10 teams is with the numcars.ini file (and it´s only for race, in qualy and FP you still have 11 teams)
Date: December 27, 2015 11:37PM
Posted by: Jawz
But then the question is, what setting in GP4Tweaker do I have to use, cause there are around 30/40 iirc and I looked them myself but I didn't see any of which had to do with the amount of cars. The numcars.ini is usually only located in Mod Files as far as I know
Date: December 28, 2015 12:34AM
Posted by: Foreverk
Try using GP4 Tweaker v1.045 Reloaded (download here: GP4 Tweaker v1.045 Reloaded ) it´s a non-GUI version of GP4 Tweaker that stores tweaker configs in text files (in a folder called gp4tweak_data in your main GP4 dir), so you don´t need to install mods, it can be used with original GP4 cars too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy