[Solved] Little problem with gp4 on windows 8

Posted by lp77 
[Solved] Little problem with gp4 on windows 8
Date: December 18, 2015 07:49PM
Posted by: lp77
Well I'm back on gp4, I wanted to play this great game again

I managed to run gp4 on my laptop. Then there are some problems.... I have installed the ofcicial patch of the game, the no cd, gpxpatch, zaz tools and the 1996 mod to test.

But..... Without the mod, the game is asking at each start to remake the graphic configuration. I have some white parts on car. Then some white part on the screen (where the map for the original game is for example). In the mod..... Everythang's loading right, well everything except the car I have the 2001 cars with 1996 tyres... Oh and the game doesn't recognize my graphic card, only the onend of my motherboard

Could somebody help me?

Thanks by advance

It's PhD time !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2015 06:53PM by lp77.
Re: Little problem with gp4 on windows 8
Date: December 18, 2015 08:44PM
Posted by: mortal
Have a look at the FAQ, there might be something on the problem there. If the GPU is Nvidia you should be able to force it in the settings. Otherwise disable the on-board card in the BIOS.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2015 08:48PM by mortal.
Date: December 19, 2015 02:12AM
Posted by: lp77
Well I reinstalled correctly and everything is running smoothly without mod, but when a mod is used, I still have the 2001 skins

EDIT : I've found the solution, the mod was in 2 part, the cars are in the second one.......

Thanks for the help

I think the subject can be close

thanks

It's PhD time !

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2015 09:06AM by lp77.
Date: December 19, 2015 09:46AM
Posted by: mortal
Good work. :-) Please edit your topic header to show [solved] or [fixed].

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy