Problems with 1988 csm grafics and screen ratio

Posted by gigi88 
Problems with 1988 csm grafics and screen ratio
Date: December 05, 2015 11:41AM
Posted by: gigi88
Hi everyone

I both a new laptop about a year ago and I just installed the 1988 (along with 1991 mod) mod a couple of months ago and I have serios problems playing.
My laptop screen has a 1366x768 widescreen. At first run, gp4 did not whant to run under wide so I had to change manualy in the f1graphics.cfg file. After that it worked fine, until I loaded up 1988 mod.
So here are my problems:

-every time I load the 1988 mod the screen is not adapted to the widescreen. The visor and the wheel is off coordinates (see attachement at the 4th post under my 4th post). I tried to change it in the GPxCInfo panel, by adding the right/bottem to 1366 and 768, or streching the screen..but after each start of the game, keep comming up the same.
I have to mention, that the inside graphics settings of the game are at 800x600. and as soon as I change it to 1024x768, the wheel and visor comes back to normal, but the overallscreen is not wide any more.
What the hell is wrong here? Every time I play on the 1991 mod, NOTHING GOES WRONG...everything (visor, screen, wheel etc is fine.)

I would realy appreciate the help of some of you professionals...
Thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2015 11:42AM by gigi88.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy