What happened to the V8 Supercar mod?

Posted by mortal 
What happened to the V8 Supercar mod?
Date: October 10, 2015 10:47PM
Posted by: mortal
Can't recall who was working on it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: What happened to the V8 Supercar mod?
Date: October 11, 2015 01:14AM
Posted by: Briere
Gareth or somebody else ? Or yourself lol ? ;) I still have my sound files just in case lol
Date: October 11, 2015 03:15AM
Posted by: FlyingFinn19
Me and Gareth were talking about it a while back, Isaint seems to have gone missing.
Firstly I hope he's doing ok, after that it becomes apparent that the mod has taken a back seat for sure.
Date: October 11, 2015 09:40AM
Aha, it was Isaint doing something with the shapes. That seems to have fallen by the wayside.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 11, 2015 10:23AM
Posted by: FlyingFinn19
Indeed, we had some discussion on whether we wanted to try to do some shapes ourselves.
I'm definitely open to it, but I am completely new to it and it would be like getting spoon fed really. That and starting fresh would be a massive task, one I'm not sure of.
Date: October 14, 2015 12:42PM
Posted by: gareth
Did you guys receive a pm?
Date: October 14, 2015 10:17PM
I did :-)

Date: October 15, 2015 01:39AM
Posted by: Briere
So did I :) I'm reading it as I type :)
Date: October 17, 2015 04:07AM
Posted by: lalboy
Hi guys is the project still on or has it been shelved?
Date: October 17, 2015 01:45PM
The shapes are not done, and there's skins for said shapes to be done as well. Helmets and sounds are done, internal cockpits and team art needs work afaik. ISaint was working on the shapes, but he has dropped off the forums. The mod is in a beta stage with a BMW shape. I'd say at this point in time it's currently a long way off unless we can get a team together that knows what they're doing to get it completed.
Meanwhile, I'm driving the rFactor 1 & 2 V8 mods. rFactor 2 now has an awesone Bathurst release, and there's a number of other Aussie tracks available. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy