Another glitch - stuck in the pitlane

Posted by miki2000milos 
Another glitch - stuck in the pitlane
Date: September 08, 2015 10:14PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
Okay so I come back, with yet another glitch. This time I was stuck in the pits.
So I was doing my Silverstone career mode race, and I pit normally, and get held up forever, with the unability by Williams to refuel the car (actually as it's Williams it might not be a glitch, the game got the pitstops very realistic ;)). I had to restart from my latest save game and since then it all worked fine.
Now there are two things I think might have caused it:

1) I used the replay cameras while I was in the pitbox, the team was working on the car and I paused it and looked at a replay.
2) I revved the engine in the pitbox.

I don't know if it's any of these two.
Track was Silverstone '99 and only i got stuck in the pits once, no AI did. Even I got off well and completed my first stop without major dramas and my second stop with minor dramas (like ridiculously short pitstop, 5.5 seconds, usually ~10.8), but it wasn't a major issue. But I avoided doing the two things mentioned above.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy