What the hell? - weird GP4 glitch

Posted by miki2000milos 
What the hell? - weird GP4 glitch
Date: August 29, 2015 05:24PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
Quickrace mode, Interlagos, 72 laps (100%), bone dry. Using GPxPatch 4.30a.
x was like 15 seconds ahead, and I was suprised to be closing the gap after he was pulling away from me. Then I looked at the defpanel, and I see it says x 9.6. Then after I cross the SF line it says y (only that, he was like 1 minute ahead of me), with x being 1 driver and y being another driver. (I don't want to spoil it, it was my 100% Ultimate Career race ;-))
When I went back in the replay, it said y but when I drove that part of the track real time it said x 9.6
Then I looked a few places back and I saw x behind me. How he lost 20-25 seconds I have no idea.

x hasn't pitted in that period
I didn't see x going off, there were no yellow flags shown (well except for when z retired with an oil leak, the yellow flags stuck for a whole lap, but that still doesn't explain why my game kept saying x was ahead of me on the defpanel)

x retired shortly after with a water leak but hell that was a weird one. I have a save game but this was quite a weird situation. I will give the save game when I upload race 2 so someone can have a check.

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Re: What the hell? - weird GP4 glitch
Date: September 01, 2015 11:24PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
I uploaded the race now, you can check my other thread: gp4 100% race ultimate career mode
But the glitch occured on the latter laps. I don't remember what minute into the video but I think 20-21

I will upload my save games tomorrow

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2015 11:24PM by miki2000milos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy