Qualify rules

Posted by tumyeto 
Qualify rules
Date: August 05, 2015 07:46PM
Posted by: tumyeto
Hello,

is it possible to change the number of laps made ia every pit exit in qualify ?
I'd like to do 15 minutes of qualifying and ia which for example run 7 laps instead of three laps in the original game.
I Used CSM
Thanks
Re: Qualify rules
Date: August 06, 2015 01:23PM
Hi

No idea ??

I saw that in my cms, you could have the 2003 qualifying rules so it may be possible to make them do more laps on each output but it works by changing the parameters of the sessions in GPxPatch.
Date: August 06, 2015 01:36PM
Posted by: xSilvermanx
I only have one idea which is kinda ugly...
but you could change the Magic Data of every track to a lower fuel consumption. I can't give you any maths for that but I am kinda sure this would work because AFAIK GP4-AI will drive until they have fuel for less than 2.0 laps loaded. The next lap they will pit. Altering the fuel consumption will still have them start with 4.0 laps worth of fuel but that will wear down slower. Obvious drawback: AI will have way too much fuel during the race. I'm not sure though what happens if you save after the qualifying, close GP4, change the MD to the default value and reload the save game.
Here's hoping that there is a better idea :D
Date: August 06, 2015 01:47PM
Posted by: kedy89
gpxset.ini fuel laps in the sessions settings might work. I know it does for trainings (e.g. 8 fuel laps -> cars doing 8 laps).

Some mods
F1 1996 | F1 2002 | F1 2007 | F1 2011 | F1 2013 | F1 2015 | F1 2018
Date: August 06, 2015 02:18PM
I'll test the soluce of xsilvermanx
using gpxset.ini it will be the same I think because I change in GPxPatch, I find it in the file gpxset.ini
Date: August 06, 2015 02:44PM
the soluce doesn't work :(
Date: August 07, 2015 02:18AM
Posted by: TomMK
No, it's hard coded.

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy