Snetterton [WIP]

Posted by AUS_Doug 
Snetterton [WIP]
Date: July 07, 2015 01:40PM
Posted by: AUS_Doug
Like so many circuits in England, the site of the Snetterton circuit was a WWII-era airfield.

This means long straights and plenty of run-off.

And that means fast lap times, especially when the circuit is only 3.1048 Kilometres in length.

This layout of the circuit no longer exists in any official capacity, which means the current lap record of 0:56.095 will last forever.......until we put an F1 car around it.

Something I started today, and another track I enjoy from my Race Driver 3 days (Ripping around here in a Formula 3 car is good fun).

This has the added bonus of being something I can fiddle with to stop myself becoming frustrated or bored with doing Barbagallo.

Changelog:

7th July, 2015:
 - Early track and pitlane trace done (Image) and the circuit length comes in at being only 60m over, which is nice.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
Re: Snetterton [WIP]
Date: July 07, 2015 02:18PM
Posted by: miki2000milos
this track is from project cars!

Mind doing the 300 version too?

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Date: July 07, 2015 02:30PM
Posted by: TomMK
The day we have Snetterton and Brands Hatch for GP4 will be the day you lot never hear from me again.

Keep at it Doug!

=====================================================

Intel NUC 8i3, 8GB RAM, MS Sidewinder Wheel
Date: July 08, 2015 11:15PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
I loved this track also from DTM RD3, good memories!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy