No continue after qualifying

Posted by AustinF1 
No continue after qualifying
Date: June 13, 2015 08:42PM
Posted by: AustinF1
After loading the 1988 season and starting to run through the tracks, the game will not continue after qualifying is finished on two out four tracks which are all I have run so far. It doesn't lock up and crash, it simply stops there, displays the qualifying results, plays that on-going GP4 jam, and will not display the Continue prompt. Hitting the escape key does nothing, either. It did that on the first track, Imola, and I thought I was just an anomaly, restarted the computer, and went on, just running Imola again while skipping qualifying. Then on the fourth track, Mexico, it did the exact same thing. Control, Alt, Delete opens the Task Manager, which indicates GPxPATCH is not responding but GP4.exe is running. Of course, selecting End Task on GPxPATCH shuts down everything and all results are then lost. Help. AustinF1
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy