this post can be deleted

Posted by Muskie_Hunter 
this post can be deleted
Date: June 09, 2015 11:58PM
Posted by: Muskie_Hunter
I changed the subject line. I was asking for help about the 1979 mod I could not get to work corectly. So feel free to just delete this. Sorry about that.

I was in to far over my head trying to get the 1979 Mod working. Im just going to go another route. Like not even attempt to use it yet. I have no idea why certain things were working and others were not... and too many questions and forum searching coming up with no results. Im just going to keep the original install and mod it manually and learn what does what. Best way to start I think. I just changed my first track and that worked. LOL. It's a start.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2015 06:39AM by Muskie_Hunter.
Re: this post can be deleted
Date: June 10, 2015 01:14PM
Posted by: mortal
I shall give the deletion some serious thought and consideration......

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: June 10, 2015 03:27PM
Posted by: AustinF1
I have been busy trying out all the GP4 stuff that has been added to the game since its' inception myself with mixed results. I have had better luck inputting several new tracks that are already formatted with a wad and dat file but cannot seem to get ZAZ tools CSM or TSM to function well and have temporarily given up on it. It seems that as the system has become dated and many versions of tools, mods, and PC updates have come out some of these tools that are now several years old have issues especially when one tries to use them in concert. The forums and fine folks on here have been extremely helpful on many things, however, and I am worlds away from where I was three months ago with GP4. The family is away for two months and I'm bachin' so I hope to take another shot at the '79 and '82 mods soon. I will post the results when I do.
Date: June 10, 2015 09:00PM
Posted by: Muskie_Hunter
Once I learn what goes where and such and such and this and that... My final destination is to have a working 1979 install with no other interference.

So my checklist is ...

1)Learn to put new tracks in and out manually. Done this.
2)Learn to put new cars in and out. Single cars as opposed to entire livery. Accomplished.
3)Learn where everything is ;)
4)Pull all the data I need out of the 1979 Mod and swap it manually into my install. Remove all non essential data from my fresh install that conflicts with my 1979 Mod. Working on it.

I think I use Zaz Tools to open up the 1979 Mod to get all these files?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/11/2015 06:54PM by Muskie_Hunter.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy