TSM problem

TSM problem
Date: May 01, 2015 10:34AM
Posted by: GoldenStateWarriors
Hello to everyone! I'm a newbie here, but I have played GP4 before so I'm familiar with most of the things concerning modding etc.

My problem is that I want to play with the 2006/07 mod (gp4italia and tony) and I'm having this message every time I try to install the 2006 trackpack : "There was a problem sending the command to the program". I tried to install the trackpack from the TSM but it freezes, while it says "decompressing" on the left lower corner but doesnt do anything, doesnt reflect to anything. I looked up every site connecting to this problem but I couldnt find the solution anywhere. I tried to disable my antivirus, I unblocked the programs in property menus bcz it said they were from another computer. The strange thing is I managed to install the 2006 mod itself in csm, I only cant install the tracks. Any ideas? I'd be really grateful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy