DTM 2006 Mod issue - AI stalled after a spin too often

Posted by miki2000milos 
After watching lots of races with this mod, I saw plenty on incidents, and whenever the AI spins, and their speed goes to 0, and try to get going again the engine just revs at max revs (~14000) and the car is not moving. Not just in the gravel, but on grass too.
Sometimes though, the car is moving, but only sometimes and only when it is on the racing line tarmac, so not on run-off areas. However, it is still moving very slow, like ~1-2 kmh until it is back going the right direction and picks up speed again.
Though I'd like them to be moving again every time they go off, unless they are in the gravel trap.

Customly modified perfs are ~670 BHP, ~16000 driver skill, and I am using traction control. Any tips?

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
I think the value for weight in the physics file has a huge impact when cars go off track. Maybe have play with that?
thanks for the reply, I'll give it a go

GPGSL - Yakuza driver

GPGSL activity check app: Direct link - Source code - Have you posted?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy