Helmets height

Posted by F1Rejected 
Helmets height
Date: April 06, 2015 04:27AM
Posted by: F1Rejected
I want to set all helmets height to x:0.0000, y: 0.1400 and z: -0.3000. Is there a way to do it by editing any .txt file in the game? Or by Team Editor (my favorite software for GP4, but I didn't find any option to set those values)?
Re: Helmets height
Date: April 06, 2015 03:15PM
Posted by: Excalibur
1st solution with Team Editor:
Open Team Editor, select the "V" view (quickcam)
Now, click on the "Positions" Tab. Into the Misc External Positions settings, you will see your cars list and the positions to set T-cam, Helmets and St Wheels. (Y, Z)
Click on the team you want to set the helmet positions and play with Y and Z settings watching your 3D view.
Do it for each team. When all the helmets settings for each team are ok, Click on the Apply button. It is saved! ;-)

2nd solution: You can also convert the team editor positions with this tool created by Gezere and edit your helmetpos.ini file from your gp4tweaker_DATA folder (if you are using GP4Tweaker)
Teditor_Tweaker.xls: [www.mediafire.com]

3rd solution: Using RT-Edit:
[www.grandprixgames.org]

Save your positions manually before to export them into GP4 Tweaker .ini files.

PS: GP4tweaker overwrites Team Editor settings if your .ini files are enabled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/06/2015 03:26PM by Excalibur.
Re: Helmets height
Date: April 07, 2015 02:39AM
Posted by: F1Rejected
Excalibur, I tried solution 1 you suggested and it worked. Thanks so much for your help. (Y)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy