Menu Music - [Solved]

Posted by timtoffee 
Menu Music - [Solved]
Date: April 03, 2015 08:38PM
Posted by: timtoffee
I know this has probably been asked a million times but here goes. Seeing as I can't use CSM for one, It doesn't work for me and 2 I would probably mess everything up when trying to use it if I could.

Is there a way to change the menu music without the use of CSM.. I have looked for converters and programs to use but nothing has been there that is of any use to convert to the .st1 file format or otherwise.

I hope one of you fabulous fabulous guys and gals can help me. I know it's a pain not being able to use CSM for my mods etc but that's life and I have to deal with it.... -

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2015 11:40PM by mortal.
Re: Menu Music
Date: April 03, 2015 10:42PM
Posted by: n00binio
Have a look at this little tool: [www.grandprixgames.org]

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Date: April 03, 2015 10:43PM
Thanks n00b I will check it out :)
Date: April 03, 2015 11:01PM
OK tried it, not getting any music and I followed the readme instructions
Date: April 03, 2015 11:16PM
Posted by: mortal
I think it is supposed to be a particular bitrate.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Re: Menu Music [Solved]
Date: April 03, 2015 11:18PM
I've noticed it doesn't save as an st1 file either... Dunno if that's the problem....

Nope actually my bad, I read the readme once more, deleted the original file with the bak extention and we have lift off..

Thanks so much guys!!!! :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/03/2015 11:22PM by timtoffee.
Re: Menu Music - [Solved]
Date: April 04, 2015 12:34AM
Posted by: n00binio
You're welcome :-)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy