Re: I'll change my name
Date: January 15, 2004 07:25AM
Posted by: ILE_FIN
I'll change my name to Low Downforce...
Date: January 15, 2004 07:32AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Oooo my long lost brother Low :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: January 15, 2004 09:33AM
Posted by: fongu
hehe max and low d/force :)

I speak a bit of cantonese, enough so i can remotely have a conversation, but i cant read tho :(.

Date: January 15, 2004 04:53PM
Posted by: ViperF1
aha..
I think Leslie can speak with you :) , but I cann't
Do you know Tong Ho-ping?

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: January 15, 2004 05:06PM
cool, oh and hiya leslie :) and sorry viper/enzoJZ, no idea.

Date: January 15, 2004 09:15PM
Posted by: caiweikang
Tong Ho-ping sucks. I would rather support Alex Yoong
Date: January 15, 2004 09:32PM
Posted by: lord_ah
@ViperF1
yeah, all his movies rock. i have every one of his films on DVD and i especially like Game of Death, i think the fight sequences in that are just amazing. What about you, which is your favourite?

"To the believer, no evidence is needed. To the non-believer, no evidence is sufficient."
Date: January 15, 2004 09:59PM
Posted by: Briere
is Jackie Chan chinese ?

Date: January 16, 2004 12:16AM
I'm a big fan of traditional Chinese Kungfu movies. I love Once upon a time in China 1 and 2 with Jet Li. If you are into that you should definetly check out Tai Chi Master (also known as Twin Warriors) that movie is awesome. And ofcourse Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon is cool too. Also the more contemporary Kungfu movies with Jet Li like the Hitman are very good too.

Jet Li is one cool dude!! No doubt about that.

My interest in China and chinese traditional culture is because of my Taijiquan (Chinese internal martial arts). So i'm intrested in martial arts in general and Wushu in particular.

Zai Jian

Max

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: January 16, 2004 02:41AM
Hmmm, well i loved the bruce lee films, but im not too keen on Jet Li films. Jackie Chan films are a bit samey after a while. Didnt really like crouching tiger either, a bit too western :(

Date: January 16, 2004 09:26PM
Posted by: lord_ah
@fongu
yeah, i agree mate. i don't doubt Jackie Chan and Jet Li as Martial Artists, but there's something about Bruce Lee...even after 30 odd years. He was defintely WAY ahead of his time back then. Did you know that Jackie Chan played a stunt double for a Japanese fighter in Fist Of Fury and that Bruce Lee actually told him that he was pretty good? Full of facts i am.

"To the believer, no evidence is needed. To the non-believer, no evidence is sufficient."
Date: January 17, 2004 12:27AM
Posted by: ViperF1
@Max Downforce
Hehe , I know little about these movie , I seldom watch movies..
But I have able to do Taijiquan a little , the school PE teacher tought me a years ago , though I did it badly :-p

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: January 17, 2004 03:06AM
@lord ah: Bruce Lee is THE original martial arts superstar!

www.Ardennengevoel.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy