[Request] All the little pieces of an internal steering wheel.

Posted by AUS_Doug 
Hi all,

So I want to make my own steering wheel, but I'm unable to get the default into Z-Modeler (Because it's locked) and, when trying to export all the pieces from GP4 Builder, I get an error after it gets to the part named 'circle'.

So, if someone has all the little pieces of an internal steering wheel as .3ds or .gp4 files (or has an unlocked internal wheel that they could send me) it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Doug.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
did you try to open the original one with GP4 builder then to save it?
you should be able to import it into Z modeler ones done.

Yeah that was the first thing I tried, but it didn't work.

Actually, I got the model I tried it on from a mod generated by CSM from a GP4 installation.

I might try extracting the model from the cars.wad myself.

F1 Graphics Swapper --- Lensdump - Renders and Screenshots --- GP4 Performance Generator
I have got the original cockpit.gp4 and cockpit_wheel.gp4 files. These original files of the game are not locked. Is that the ones you are looking for?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Excalibur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have got the original cockpit.gp4 and
> cockpit_wheel.gp4 files. These original files of
> the game are not locked. Is that the ones you are
> looking for?

Yeah they're the ones I'm after, would you mind sending them to me?

Mine are locked for some reason. (They'll open fine in GP4 Builder, but I cannot get them into Z Modeler, even after saving a copy from GP4 Builder.)

Mine are locked into my 2014 and 2015 wad, too. I don't know why and I don't remember when they were modified. But, here are the original GP4 files from the cockpits folder of the wad.
I hope that you will sort things out with this: [www.mediafire.com]

;-)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for those, but I worked out the problem; GP4 Builder didn't like exporting the parts with a / in the name. (Dry\soft_icon_hilit & Wet\hard_icon etc.)

I removed those, and now it is working!

Great! keep up the good work! ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy