Problème GP4 CSM- Unload Gpx patch and GP4 first to restore

Posted by titi01170 
Bonjour à tous! J'ai un problème sur mon jeu GP4. J'installe le jeu, le patch 9.6, le GP4 exe decrypté compatibilité windows service pack 3 et exécuté en format administrateur , GPX Patch puis CSM dans cet ordre. Tout marche quand je lance GP4 exe avant d'installer un mod. Ensuite j'installe le mod 1996 f1 à l'aide de CSM 1.26 repack qui vient du site GP4 central. Je clique sur "Install carset/update" puis start et tout se charge correctement. Mais ensuite, quand je clique sur "f1 1996" dans le menu CSM, il me met "Unload GPX patch and GP4 first to restore" et GPX patch se lance. Je clique ensuite sur "lancer gpx" et rien ne marche je reviens sur le menu CSM.

Que dois je faire?

Pour information mon ordinateur est sous windows 8 64 bits merci d'avance
Que dois je faire?

Le dire en anglais pour avoir une meilleure aide :/

Juste une idée : si tu as installé GP4 dans C:\Programmes tu es peut-être bloqué par les restrictions d'administration (même en faisant la compatibilité Administrateur). Essayes en installant le jeu ailleurs, par exemple D:\GP4

--

Say it in english for a better help :/

Just an idea : if you installed GP4 in C:\Programs you may be locked by administrative rights (even with Administrative compatibility). Try and install the game somewhere else, D:\GP4 for example.

Hello everyone! I have a problem on my GP4 game. I install the game, patch 9.6, the GP4 decrypted exe compatibility windows service pack 3 and Run as Administrator, GPX Patch and CSM in that order. Everything works when I run exe GP4 before installing a mod. Then I install the mod f1 1996 with CSM 1.26 repack coming from the central GP4 site. I click "Install carset / update" and then start and everything loads properly. But then when I click on "F1 1996" in the CSM menu, it puts me "Unload GPX patch and GP4 first to restore" and GPX patch launches. Then I click "start gpx" and nothing works I return to the CSM menu.

What should I do?

For information my computer is windows 8 64 bit thank you in advance

Merci de votre réponse, malheureusement je n'ai pas de lecteur D:/ mais uniquement un lecteur C:/ . J'ai donc essayé de changer l'espace dans lequel était mon jeu (je l'ai fait passer de C:/Programes files (x86) à mes dossiers de téléchargements mais sans succès. ) . Est ce que quelqu'un est dans le même cas, ou quelqu'un à une autre idée?

Thank you for your reply, unfortunately I did not drive D: / but only a C: / drive. So I tried to change the space in which was my game (I did go to C: /. Programes files (x86) to my downloads folder without success). Is someone in the same situation, or someone another idea?
Hi again,

I don't have Win8 so I can't be of any help on it, but some others can do. I'm not sure if installing it in your Download folder is a good idea and you should do a full install instead of a copy/paste of your folder because of the administrative restrictions into Program Files. If you don't have a D:\ drive maybe try C:\GP4. Hope it can help.

-

Je n'ai pas Windows 8 donc je ne peux pas t'aider là dessus, mais d'autres peuvent le faire. Je ne suis pas sûr que l'installer dans le dossier de téléchargement soit une bonne idée. De plus il faudrait faire une réinstallation et non un copier/coller à cause des limitations sur les droits d'administration dans Programmes files. Si tu n'as pas de disque D essayes de créer un dossier à la racine de C : C:\GP4 par exemple. En espérant que cela puisse t'aider.

for windows 8, you will need to create a folder in C: \ or D: \ and install the Grand Prix 4 and all the tools for editing the GP4 in the same folder

and be owner of this folder and permissions to delete / create files is also something interesting to do (Y)

----signature--------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE => Physics (under FIA Technical Regulations)
MagicDatas? Setups? Pit Stop Strategies? Track Specific Performances? Up2Date GP?
Power Torque Curve? Where's this stuff? All download is available at ..
Thank you for your help but it doesn't vvork anymore. :( Do you have your dovvnload's link of CSM? Maybe it's because I have a version that doesn't vvork...
Did you try with another mod first ? (and you don't need to set compatibility mode for CSM nor GPxPatch if I'm correct, only GP4)

It runs vvith a beta csm. To run the mods I change the minimum version of csm in the mod
?? Pas compris :(

Not sure to understand what you did, and said. But just, as a guess, you need to install CSM only once (the official release which is 1.26 if I remember correctly. Then you install all the mods in the same CSM either by going to File/Install (or something like that) or by double clicking on the .tuh file. To launch a mod select it in the mods' window and click Start at the bottom right (still from memory). But as I've said I'm not sure to understand what you said so I could have misunderstood your issue as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy