Slimtex Guide

Posted by Richard J 
Slimtex Guide
Date: February 14, 2015 12:36AM
Posted by: Richard J
Question, is there a guide on how to use Slimtex? I have not been able to insert repainted texResizer tex files into the 1955 Mercedes mod. I get white cars when using the new tex files I have created. I have been trying to figure out how to use Slimtex the past few days with no success to convert the new tex files I have created or any tex files for that matter. Any help anyone can give me would be appreciated. I am using Paint Shop Pro 8 to create the tga files.

Richard J
Re: Slimtex Guide
Date: February 14, 2015 08:38AM
Posted by: rracunis
This seems to be a problem with the alpha channels of the TGA files , nothing related with the slimtext . Before convert the files you have to fix the original image .
Re: Slimtex Guide
Date: February 21, 2015 06:52AM
Posted by: Richard J
rrac is, thanks for the advice. I have figured out how to correct the alpha channels in Paint Shop Pro 8, and I now have been able to insert new tex files into the 1955 mod. I am working on filling out the remaining teams in the mod for my personal use.

Richard J
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy