Car Setup Request / Question

Posted by Cosmic 
Car Setup Request / Question
Date: December 11, 2014 08:09PM
Posted by: Cosmic
Hi guys,

Here's a question from a forum-newcomer :-)

After not playing the Grand Prix Games for several years I installes the game on my new PC again...
Got the 2014 mod (Superb work!!) and the 2012 trackpack!

My problem are the Car Setups for the 2012 tracks. I play with the keyboard, maybe I'll try a steeringwheel soon. Have to search for it in the cellar ;-)

The question is, if there are any setups to download for the tracks of the2012 trackpack??? So this is also a request...
Would be very heplful if anyone could upload some setups so that I can have more fun...Melbourne was a complete desaster for me. And Sepang seems to be the same... Or simply write your settings here...

Thanks in advance
Lutz
Re: Car Setup Request / Question
Date: December 12, 2014 05:39PM
Posted by: EricMoinet
Maybe have a look at the GP4Central Hotlap championship. If you download the replays you can have the setups as well. Just an idea.

Date: December 12, 2014 07:27PM
EricMoinet schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maybe have a look at the GP4Central Hotlap
> championship. If you download the replays you can
> have the setups as well. Just an idea.

Thanks for your reply, good idea!!! But which tracks are raced there?? The original tracks from GP4 or newer ones??
I'm searching for setups for the 2012 trackpack... Or can I use these setups as well??
Date: December 12, 2014 08:05PM
Posted by: Foreverk
Inside the 2012 Physics pack by Phantaman (find it here) you will find a specific setup for each 2012 track (they are in the Gpsaves folder inside the zip file)
Edit: if you´re using 2014 mod better download the 2014 Physics pack (HERE) because these setups are made for the 2014 regulations (15k rpm, turbo eng. +torque, etc.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2014 08:13PM by Foreverk.
Date: December 16, 2014 07:51AM
Posted by: davegp4
All my setups are with these bundles if that helps(B)

Latest Themes / Mods > [www.mediafire.com]
You Tube Video's [www.youtube.com]
________________________________________±
Date: December 16, 2014 02:35PM
Hi guys,

it helped a lot!!! Huge thanx to both of you!!!!

Happy Christmas!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy